Tuesday 2 June 2015

Your Love Is Wasted On me.

 















 


 
Coat:-New Look (similar_here)
Polo-neck Top:-Primark (similar_here)
Pleated Dressing Trousers:-Primark
Loafers:-Shoe Zone (similar_here)
Bag:-Shoe Zone (similar here)
Sunglasses:-Primark
Gold Band Rings:-Primark
Gold vine wrap ring:-Primark
 
 
 
 
Hello, peeps! Hope you're all good, and staying blessed.

So this is probably one of my favourite posts to date. This outfit is admittedly very dressy for my usual clodder, but I think that's why I love it so! I do wear a lot of black and dark colours, but I also wear colour too! Summer 'should be' on it's way to England soon, so I will not be able to hide behind the comfort of dark for much longer!
 
Moving on to this coat, it's probably one of my favourite coats that I own. It's got such a classic, sophisticated and vintage feel to it, my fingers had no choice when it came to clicking the button and ordering it. It really stands out and the tartan print brings a real statement look to an otherwise simple outfit. I kept the rest of the outfit simple, in over words 'black', and just let the coat and the bag do the talking. I love it's slouchy fit as well, as I fear if it was more fitted, it would lean on being more blazer-esque (if that's even a word!).
This bag was another steal of mine, which I purchased in the Shoe Zone sale a few months ago, (who even knew they sold bags like this?!). The shoes are also from Shoe Zone, which you would never think just by looking at them. I added the fur stole and sunglasses just to add that real 'Made In Chelsea' vibe, then I was good-to-go.
 
That's enough from me, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you in my next one (well, not literally see you, but you get what I mean?!).
 
 
Love,
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment