Sunday 7 February 2016

Light Before Dark.









 
















Grey Jumper Dress:- Primark_similar_here
Black Biker Leather Jacket:- F&F_similar_here, here & here
Pointed Ankle Boots:- 'Evans' @ House Of Fraser_similar_here
Black Fedora Hat:- Primark_similar_here
Rings:- Primark





Hey Lovely People!
As you can most probably tell, the lighting was a bit in and out in these photos, I apologise about this, I was literally rushing against time to get these photos done before I completely lost the light of the sun.
.....I seem to be doing a lot of apologising lately.
But onto the outfit, it's a pretty simple one, but still stylish too without making any effort, and that's what I love about it.
England is pretty cold right now, so even though this is a maxi jumper dress, I am not brave enough to go gallivanting in it out for long periods of time. I don't mind whipping it on if I have to run on a local errand, but spring is upon usI hope!—so I will definitely get more use out of it once the weather warms up a tad!
And theses boots! They are literally giving me life right now! I love that they're pointy and have a real witchy vibe about them. As you have probably already noticed, about 80% of  the clothes I've shown on here are from Primark, but these boots are from The Evans concession at House Of Fraser. I honestly was so unaware that Evans even sold shoes like these, I admittedly have never considered them as a brand that I would ever purchase from. But these beauties are an absolute gem, and I will definitely be scowering the Evans website now more often than not!

Until Next Time Peeps!


Love,
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment