Sunday 14 June 2015

At Night I Feel Like A Vampire.


























Studded Leather Jacket: Primark
Black Skinny Jeans: Primark
Black Burnout Velvet Black Vest\: Primark
Grey Beanie: Primark
Black Lace-Up Boots: Shoe Zone
Side bag: Primark
 Round Sunglasses:- Aliexpress (here)
Midi rings: Camden
Rings: Primark




Hey peeps! Hope you are all doing well, and that your week has been just as good!
So this is just a quick and simple outfit from me. This outfit is one of my more casual ones that I wear if I'm simply popping to the shops or going to uni. I absolutely LOVE this burnout velvet sheer vest! It's a totally diverse piece of clothing and can be worn with anything-(the fact that it's black helps massively too!). This studded leather jacket, is my second favourite of my leather jackets, I love how the studs add that extra edge to this outfit and I think it gives me an extra 'I'm tough' vibe-(ha, I wish!). It's an incredibly lightweight jacket too, so perfect to be worn on chilly summer nights as well as layering over jumpers and hoodies when the weather get's cold again. So I guess most of you have figured now, that the boots aren't genuine DMs, what can I say,-?-student budgets suck! I know in my heart that one day I will have the pleasure of owning the real McCoy's.
I rounded up this outfit with my usual black amour-(skinny jeans, round shades, beanie hat, of silver jewellery)-which I'm sure is starting to get a tad bit boring now, ha? What can I say?-I'm a girl obsessed!



Love,
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment