Sunday 14 February 2016

Lady In Red.

















































Red Coat:- Primark_alternative here
Black Faux Leather Leggings:- Primark_similar_here
Black Skinny Scarf:- New Look_similar_here
Black Pill Pendant:- Aliexpress
Black Fur Clutch:- New Look_similar_here
Rings:- Primark






Hey Peeps!

Hope you all had a lovely week and are enjoying the last day of your weekend!
Oh yeah and btw...Happy Valentines Day! I swear I literally forgot that today was valentines day,....and how appropriate-I'm wearing red! I swear that it was not intentional!
I hope that all of you lovely couples are having a marvellous day to day, spoiling your other half and what not. And for the rest of us single folk, let's just eat lots of food and watch The Notebook on repeat (yes I will be doing this)!

So this beautiful red coat is something which has been in my wardrobe for about a year now, and I have only worn it once! I came across it the other day, and couldn't believe that I had forgotten about it so readily. But as soon as I saw it, I knew that I immediately wanted to style it up for you guys.
I own a lot of black and neutral coats in my wardrobe, so I feel it's really great for me to have this pop of colour available too, I can just throw it on whenever I am wearing a dull outfit, and let the coat be the centre piece. I feel for me personally though, I will rather savour wearing it for more dressier occasions rather than everyday wear.
I feel that a white shirt is one of the most basic staples everyone should have in their wardrobe. Shirts are so versatile in general, they lend themselves to casual comfort and can always be dressed up. I added the touch of these faux leather leggings as I feel they real glam-up thus somewhat causal look. Leather is always a great way to add texture and add  an edgier dimension to an outfit. And speaking of 'texture' this clutch is probably the my favourite out of all of my clutch bags. I love that it's on the larger side of clutch bags-seeing as I like to carry around the kitchen sink with me! It also has a detachable strap, which makes it easy to transition from day to night. Fur is a great way to add chicness to an outfit, and if your not brave enough to go full out with rocking a fur coat, accessories like fur scarves and fur clutches like this are a great way to rock the trend in a more 'modest' way!
I was also wearing some heeled leather chelsea boots this outfit which you obviously cannot see in these photos, please forgive me, this whole DIY photography is a real work in progress!

Until next time lovelies!


Love,
V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment